Updates about AliusDoc Projects, Partnerships, and Business Events
AliusDoc integrates new CMS-1500 (02-12) format into AD-MedClaims capture solution
AliusDoc integrates new CMS-1500 (02-12) format into AD-MedClaims capture solution to provide a readymade solution along with a seamless, step-by-step transition plan for its clients.
Waltham, Ma. – The new version CMS-1500 medical claim form has been finalized and goes into use in January, 2014. Are you ready?
Has your capture solution provider begun guiding you through a no-cost upgrade and providing a detailed, step-bystep guide to the new form? Or are they asking you to pay more professional services to provide a “customized upgrade especially for you?” Before pouring more money into solutions of the past, examine the latest in capture technology and the latest market trends in subscription/SaaS pricing.
To know if you are ready and to estimate the time and cost to prepare your company, answer the following questions:
- Can your existing system handle both forms with current technology and workflows? Or will you have different solutions for different claims? What resources will be required to handle both forms simultaneously and fill any technological or workflow gaps?
- How will accuracy and throughput be impacted and how will this affect you and your clients?
- Do you know and understand the differences between forms well enough to provide requirements to your capture solution provider and make the necessary changes throughout the process?
- Is your existing solution provider able to promise a time-frame and cost, or does it seem like they know less about it than you do?
- What will an update of your current capture solution cost in time, internal resources and payments to your software provider?
- Do you have the internal resources to handle the implementation?
- How long will your capture solution provider support the solution(s) to handle both forms and at what cost?
- Who will train the claims processing specialists on the nuances of the new form?
AliusDoc has successfully implemented an updated version of its AD-MedClaims claims capture solution that handles both versions of CMS-1500 with Auto ID, minimizing the impact of the new form. Thanks to the integrated solution, clients will enjoy a seamless transition that preserves their current workflow.
In addition to market-leading throughput, AD-MedClaims addresses these issues by:
- Handling both forms through the same workflow, identifying the CMS-1500 version and automatically applying the appropriate fields capture, keying fields, and business rules
- Enabling clients to enjoy a seamless transition, with no change to their workflow or required resources
- Delivering a detailed description of every difference between the different CMS-1500 versions and what it means for each part of your workflow and each person in your organization.
- Minimizing the need for training and resources involved, to ensure that your organization is successful in being able to process the new CMS-1500 version, quickly and without interruption.
- Delivering to clients the same market-leading accuracy and throughput to which they are accustomed with ADMedClaims, regardless of the version.
About AliusDoc LLC
AliusDoc offers market-leading capture solutions that combine the latest in capture technology with decades of experience in document imaging, data capture, I/OCR technologies, forms design and document processing workflows. AliusDoc solutions and staff leverage hands-on knowledge from implementing hundreds of document processing solutions. For more information, visit us at www.aliusdoc.com or email us at InfoRequests@aliusdoc.com.