Insights and Trends on Document Processing and Data Capture
Is your medical claims capture and keying system ready for ICD-10?
Health insurance companies and their contracted BPOs are diligently working to identify, plan and implement changes to their systems and processes to handle the upcoming switchover to ICD-10 coding. AliusDoc’s AD-MedClaims has been ICD-10 ready (including processing of the CMS1500 2014 version) for over 2 years.
ICD-10 support is just a small part of AD-MedClaims’ auto-capture and auto-validation feature set, which provides immediate savings, and has been specifically created and priced for the insurance company and BPO markets.
- 10+ times faster keying than traditional double-keying
- Greater throughput (pages per hour / per FTE) than previous best-of-breed OCR systems
- Efficiently and intelligently supports multiple customers, with differing needs
- Easily integrates into your existing workflow
- Requires no hidden expensive other software (ex. SharePoint or other specific database)
- Installs onto your hardware (cloud or in-house) to conform to your HIPPA/HITECH compliance requirements
- Flexible pricing available, including volume-based monthly fees, to guarantee almost immediate savings that fit within your cash-flow budget
AliusDoc is so sure our AD-MedClaims™ can handle your medical claims (UB04, and CMS1500, including the new 2012 version starting January, 2014) that we’ll prove it to you with a free proof-of-concept or low-cost pilot so you can compare it to your existing system. Just supply us some documents, and we’ll show you how quick and easy it is to get dramatically better results.
For more information on this offer, call Rich Caproni, at (781) 774-0928, or email us.