Insights and Trends on Document Processing and Data Capture
Keying 5000 Health Claims a day with low-cost labor, and think OCR automation can’t save you money?
Many health insurance companies out-source their claims data entry to BPOs with low-cost labor. A few BPOs use some OCR automation to achieve enough savings over the long term to justify what have been high up-front investment costs.
Significant short-term savings are now possible with AliusDoc’s AD-MedClaims™, which has been specifically created and priced for the BPO market.
- 10 x or more faster keying than traditional double-keying.
- Faster keying than previous best-of-breed OCR systems.
- Easily supports multiple customers, with differing needs.
- Easily supports integration to your existing workflow.
- Requires no hidden expensive other software (ex. SharePoint or other specific database).
- Installs onto your hardware (cloud or in-house), to conform to you HIPPA/HITECH compliance requirements.
- SaS (pay as you go) pricing available to guarantee almost immediate savings that fits within your cash-flow budget.
AliusDoc is so sure our AD-MedClaims™ can handle your medical claims (UB04, and CMS1500, including the new 2012 version starting January, 2014) that we’ll prove it to you with a low-cost pilot so you can compare it to your existing system. Just supply us some documents, and we’ll show you how easy and quick it is to get dramatically better results.
For more information on this offer, you can call Rich Caproni, AliusDoc’s Director of Strategic and Business Development directly at (781) 774-0928, or email us.